Explore The Beast of Kenya & Tanzania Safaris
Masai Mara, Kenya
An exhilarating 4 nights/5 days safari of a lifetime to the most wildlife Populous and naturally rich wilderness in the world.
Experience secret corners of Africa’s most thrilling, awe-inspiring conservation area, the iconic Masai Mara ecosystem, in total exclusivity and luxury.
Delight in the teeming open plains and endless horizons alive with activity – the savannah and the river systems that support the highest density of predators and plains wildlife on earth.
Celebrate nature in all frames and forms, and encounter the most enthralling natural spectacle on the planet – the Great Migration, on this soul- filling journey through classic Africa.
- All-inclusive accommodation (full-board accommodation including soft drinks, beers, house wines and select non-luxury spirits),
- One complimentary Back & Neck massage (30 min.) per room per stay at our Wellbeing Space (excluding Saruni Rhino),
- limited laundry service,
- Shared day & night game drives in 4x4 vehicles,
- Guided bush walks,
- Bush meals & sundowner - picnic excursions, Warriors Academy (where available and upon request in advance),
- Local cultural visits transfers,
- All internal flights and return airstrip transfers,
- airport assistance, temporary Flying Doctors cover,
- Daily conservation fees and VAT & taxes.
Package Excludes :
- Exclusive use of vehicle. premium drinks (champagne, luxury spirits and special wines.
- Additional Wellbeing Space treatments, any payable extra activities, entry fees to local cultural visits, childcare.
- Transport & entry fees to the Masai Mara National Reserve in the Mara.
- Gratuities to staff & guides, own private guides & drivers, any payable extra services.
- Anything of a personal nature, international flights & visa fees, late departure fees, and all statutory increases beyond our control.
- Arrive at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, where Our vehicle will transfer you to Wilson Airport for your flight to the Masai
- Depart Nairobi in the morning*, arriving in the Masai Mara an hour later where your Saruni guide will be waiting for you.
- Game drive with a picnic lunch to enjoy under an acacia tree or by the river next to a pod of hippos, or head to Saruni Mara or Saruni Wild for some rest and
- Game drive later in the afternoon in Mara North Conservancy (MNC) – over 30,000 acres of plentiful, protected land bordering the Masai Mara National Reserve. Enjoy a completely different and less-explored corner of the Mara ecosystem in total privacy, brimming with
Weather permitting, experience a bush dinner in the middle of the wilderness under the vast African sky, with Maasai warriors singing and dancing around the fire
- Early morning game drive to look for the big cats and other predators of the Masai Mara, returning to the lodge or camp for lunch and treatments at the Maasai Wellbeing Space surrounded by teeming wildlife in a classic Masai Mara
- In the afternoon, a game drive will take you to a special area where the largest tower of giraffe can be seen, followed by dinner back at the lodge or camp and an optional night game
- After breakfast, check out and depart with picnic lunch for Saruni Wild, your next home for the next 2 nights - setting out to observe the magnificent big cats and other predators of the Mara or get an opportunity to experience the Warriors Academy - a special interactive safari experience with a strong educational flavor, designed especially for individuals, families with children or small
- It is a fun learning experience, that allows you to explore not only the wildlife but also the authentic lifestyle of one of the most well- known and culturally fascinating tribes left in Africa; the Maasai (advance booking).
- Afterward, drive to the camp for check in and indulge in rejuvenating treatments at the Maasai Wellbeing Space, followed by a delightful dinner at the For those seeking further adventure, an optional night game drive is available.
This day presents an opportunity for a morning adventure guided bush walk through the picturesque valleys and plains surrounding Saruni Wild.
- Alternatively, head out on a game drive safari that will take you to the summit of Kilileoni, the highest mountain in the Serengeti-Masai Mara ecosystem, led by our skilled and knowledgeable Maasai In the afternoon, delve deeper into the wonders of Mara North and its neighbouring conservancy – Lemek Conservancy, experiencing first-hand why the Mara is renowned as one of the most thrilling wilderness areas on Earth.
- Weather permitting, savor a bush dinner amidst nature, beneath the expansive African sky, with Maasai warriors singing and dancing around the warm glow of the fire.
- Following a delightful breakfast, visit the rhino sanctuary en-route to the airstrip, where you can once again admire the mesmerizing hippos and crocodiles of the Mara
- Enjoy one final game drive as you make your way to the airstrip, where you will catch your flight to Nairobi and then connect to your onward
As you bid farewell to the Masai Mara, take a moment to reflect on the profound connections you forged with both the wildlife and the local community, knowing that this remarkable experience will stay with you forever.
Note: our Sales and Reservations team can modify and tailor this itinerary to suit your personal preference.
- Baggage allowance on internal flights is 15kg per person, preferably in small, soft bags without wheels. Seats on the schedule flights are subject to availability at confirmation.
- Rates with children or single occupancy are available upon request.
*Flight times and durations may vary depending on airline and routing, and are subject to change.