Explore The Beast of Kenya & Tanzania Safaris
A 6 nights / 7 days journey combining two of Kenya’s most exciting and wildlife-rich wildernesses. Experience the elegant and luxurious Saruni Samburu and Saruni Mara.
Including: All-inclusive accommodation (Full board accommodation including soft drinks, beers, house wines and select non-luxury spirits), one complimentary Back & Neck massage (30 min) per room per stay at our Wellbeing Space, airport assistance, temporary Flying Doctors cover, shared day & night game drives in 4×4 vehicles, guided bush walks, bush meals, sundowner & picnic excursions, limited laundry service, cultural visits transfers, all internal flights and return airstrip transfers, conservation fees, VAT & taxes.
This is a truly life-enriching journey that perfectly combines serenity and adventure, luxury and authenticity, wildlife and culture, and classic and unique safari experiences.
- Arrival and departure transfers to and from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- Bed and breakfast accommodation on the first day where applicable.
- Use of customized safari vehicle with Pop up roof for game viewing and photography- Toyota Land Cruiser – SHARED
- Guaranteed window seats for every participant.
- All entry fees where applicable in the parks, reserves and sanctuary
- Full board meal plan while on Safari – breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Bottled water – 1 per person per day
- Services of an experienced English -Speaking driver guide .
- Game drives as per the program
- Driver allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- All government taxes applicable
THE TOUR PRICE ABOVE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Hot air Balloon flight in Maasai Mara US$ 480 P/P
- Extras at the lodges –tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
- International flight into/out off Kenya, (Flight China – Kenya)
- Entry Visa to Kenya,
- Chinese Dinner / Lunch in Nairobi : US$ 40 & 45 Respectively .
Client arrives by Flight ------At Jomo Kenyatta Airport .
Pick up on arrival and Transfer to town. Have an optional City tour of Nairobi
Check in at Nairobi Kempinski 5*
- Transfer to Wilson Airport for flight to Samburu
- Depart Nairobi in the morning*, arriving at Samburu an hour later, where your Saruni Samburu guide will meet you and transfer you to the lodge, or take you on a game drive.
- Afternoon game drive on Kalama Conservancy exploring over 200,000 acres of pristine wilderness in total privacy and sundowners with a breathtaking view.
Saruni Samburu (BLD)
- Continue to explore the wonders of Samburu with a morning game drive and after lunch possibly head out on a nature walk discovering animals, plants and the caves in the local area with rock paintings, led by your skillful and knowledgeable Samburu guides.
- Evening game drive in Kalama Conservancy, the 200,000-acre private wildlife conservancy in which Saruni Samburu is located, ending with a bush dinner under the stars in the middle of the wilderness, and a night drive back to the lodge. The Samburu warriors dancing, candles and fire under the vast African skies, make this a truly magical experience, and one of the highlights of your stay.
- Depart Samburu on your flight in the morning* and arrive in the Masai Mara an hour and a half later.
- Game drive with a picnic lunch to enjoy under an acacia tree or by the river next to a pod of hippos. Or head to Saruni Mara or Saruni Wild for some rest and an exclusive game drive later in the afternoon in Mara North Conservancy – over 30,000 acres of plentiful, protected land bordering the Masai Mara National Reserve. Enjoy a completely different and less-explored corner of the Mara ecosystem in total privacy, brimming with wildlife.
Masai Mara (Optional Balloon Safari)
- Early morning game drive to look for the big cats and other predators of the Mara, returning to the camp or lodge for lunch and treatments at the Maasai Wellbeing Space.
- In the afternoon, a game drive will take you to a special area where the largest tower of giraffe can be seen, followed by dinner at the lodge or camp and an optional night game drive.
Masai Mara National Reserve
- Walk through the valleys and plains surrounding Saruni Mara, accompanied by a vehicle, or a game drive up to the top of Kilileoni, the highest mountain in the Serengeti-Masai Mara ecosystem – led by your skillful and knowledgeable Maasai guides.
- In the afternoon you will discover more of Mara North and its neighbouring conservancies and experience first-hand what makes the Mara one of the most exciting wildernesses in the world.
- Weather permitting, experience a bush dinner in the middle of nature under the vast African sky, with Maasai warriors singing and dancing around the fire.
- Visit the rhino sanctuary on the way to the airstrip and once again admire the hippos and the crocodiles of the Mara River.
- The flight back to Nairobi leaves the Mara at 11:00 AM and arrives in Nairobi at 12:20 PM.
- Transfer to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport with Saruni driver and vehicle. Depending on the time of your international flight, stop at the Talisman or Carnivore restaurant for dinner (Optional)
- Transfer Jkia for flight outbound